A motion sensor solar light for added security
Install it wherever you need extra lighting and the solar panel will charge the 3.7V Lithium ion battery. Once it gets dark, the motion sensor will trigger a bright, 300 lumen spotlight when anything passes within 32 feet of the sensor. The light will shut off after 30 seconds if no motion is detected. The light can also be turned completely off my pressing the ON/OFF switch under the solar panel.
Even thought the light is off, a blinking red LED feature turns on to give the impression that the light is also recording. With 360 degrees of rotation the Solar Spotlight can be adjusted to shine wherever you need it; doorways, driveways, patios or pathways.
- (1) Night beam spotlight
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) Ground stake
Features + Benefits
- Motion activated from up to 32ft. away
- Light sensor activation automatically turns on at dusk, off at dawn
- Bright 300 Lumen output for exceptional illumination
- Solar powered operation with adjustable 90° solar panel to optimize exposure to full sunlight
- Adjustable 360° light rotation to ensure illumination in the areas needed most
- Weatherproof light and solar panel construction designed for exterior use
- 8 hour maximum run time per charge
- Built-in On/Off/Auto override switch to customize operation
- Includes wall mounting hardware and optional ground stake